What to do? What to do? What to do?


It's been a long time since I've blogged. My life has been, let's just say, not my own. Have you ever felt like you were being pulled in so many directions that you were going to burst into pieces? That's what I've been feeling like and now, suddenly the craziness in my life has come to a screeching halt! Suddenly, I have nothing to do and nowhere to be. It feels very weird, almost like I am forgetting something. The good news is, I didn't fall apart and not only can I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I am basking in it. I guess I should enjoy the peace and quiet. Hopefully, I can get back to sewing, crocheting, knitting, reading, something. All, or well most, of the projects I have been working on are finished, I finished the book I was reading, homecoming is over, and the baby shower was today. So, I guess I need to get the next book in the series I am reading and start a new project.

Comments

  1. ahhh, sounds like me! Then sometimes I'm talking to myself in my blog, but don't let that stop blogging. Always take a break when you need to and then get your mojo back ;) Happy New Year to you and may 2010 bring great things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment